Paramount + daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks a Graphics Artist/Designer who will assist the team to create day of images (stills and motion graphics) for a daily show. Jobs include creating on-air/news style graphics on a tight turnaround. The series is NYC-based, and while the season will be remote, a NY candidate is preferred.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS is a variety series featuring a cast of animated characters covering real-world events the same day they happen, and interviewing real-world guests and newsmakers.
• Support the Graphics Department in creating day-of still and/or motion graphics, including but not limited to:
• logos, on-air cable news-style titles and segment graphics, Photoshop composite illustrations, and fake advertising campaigns
• Work within established brand guidelines and existing motion graphics templates
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, for daily turnaround
• Excellent graphic design, motion design, and typography skills
• Proficient in Adobe Suite; specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects. Experience with Cinema 4D strongly preferred
• Prior experience creating graphics for news and/or late night comedy is preferred
• Have a strong work ethic, and can adapt quickly to a constantly changing script and design needs
• Illustration/drawing ability is a plus
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71ewk-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.