Overview & Responsibilities
As Paramount+ continues to grow, so does the need for additional creative marketing talent. In your role as EP, Creative Marketing, your job is to cultivate best-in-class 360 marketing content to promote Paramount+ Originals and Paramount+ live sporting events. We are looking for someone with a passion for media, pop culture & sports with a relentlessly positive and collaborative approach. You will work cross-functionally and support Creative Directors, and strategic marketing brand Leads to cultivate alignment on the creative vision for each campaign.
As part of a dynamic, fast paced environment, you'll work with creative teams including designers, production personnel, and editors to deliver inspired, clear and creative direction. Along with leading in-house creative, you will handle relationships with cross company brands and creative leads to ensure consistent messaging. The ideal candidate is a pragmatic and thoughtful leader with exceptional creative taste, eager to inspire multidisciplinary creative teams and has experience that demonstrates both creative and logistical excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+years experience as a senior level creative lead at a media organization and creative agency
• Experience in emerging visual design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, Email, Mobile and Social
• Advanced knowledge of video production and post-production with experience with systems implementation
• Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or Avid software
• Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana or JIRA
• Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with AVOD / streaming subscription services
• Shown creative excellence developing trailers, promos, and supporting assets
• Proven record of breakthrough creative development and a passion for storytelling
• Confirmed ability and experience collaborating with teams and delivering constructive, inspired, creative feedback
• Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop healthy relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Provide clear, insightful creative direction for marketing assets built by teams within ViacomCBS Streaming
• Work cross-functionally to support product quality and standard methodologies for brand consistency across marketing campaigns
• Concept creative ideas, lead copy exploration, collaborate with editorial team and coordinate edits along with directing voice overs
• Facilitate efficient and effective communication between groups to guide marketing campaigns from ideation through timely delivery
• Implement best-practices and technology across divisions to support system scalability, effective production, budgeting and tracking of assets
• Work with senior leadership to constantly evolve & refine workflow
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8kx2-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.