Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are looking for a high energy, creative-thinker to assist in management and execution of our email marketing efforts around our streaming platform Paramount+ and other digital streaming platforms and initiatives. This person will work in conjunction with other Paramount staff and business units to retain our existing subscriber base, increase the number of paid subscribers we have and use our existing data points and reporting capabilities to better inform the marketing strategy.
• Work with various partners to set up segmentation to make sure the right emails are going to the right users.
• End-to-end testing from conceptualizing and planning of journeys from execution to delivery.
• Monitor email performance in traditional email metrics, as well as other key performance indicators like subscription sales, streaming behavior, conversation rates, etc.
• Build and distribute regular reporting on email performance and recommend strategies for improvement.
• Evaluate and improve performance related to audience growth, delivery, opens, and key performance indicators.
• Monitor and improve call to actions, email templates and further develop our lead generation strategy.
• Assist in the growth of the overall email marketing strategy for Paramount+ Domestic, including Originals, Sports, News, Showtime Bundle, Partners, and always-on engagement touch points. In addition, support for CBS News and CBS TVE.
• Analyze industry trends, business standards, and future growth opportunities.
• Help report on business-related key performance indicators and ways to improve and optimize the return on investment on our marketing efforts.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Moderate understanding of SQL and relational database management
• Basic understanding of email HTML
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the Adobe Suite, Litmus/EmailonAcid, ReturnPath or similar applications or platforms
• Familiarity with building out journeys in MarTech platforms
• A strong independent work ethic
• Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
• Strong understanding of how data points relate each to one another
• Problem solver with a solutions-oriented mindset
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and quality conscious
• Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to find errors and provide corresponding feedback
• Ability to analyze and report on key metrics to a diverse group of partners
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Worked in a digital live streaming space
Hiring Salary Range: $90,000.00 - 100,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2p5p7-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.