Director, Streaming LACE / Enterprise Agile Coach (Remote)
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are the Portfolio & Program Management Office (PPMO) for Paramount Streaming, which highlights unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. Our program managers, release managers, project managers and scrum masters bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another to do the same! Does this sound like you?
Our team is seeking a highly motivated SAFe certified SPC Agile Coach to raise the bar of our Agile Transformation and scale standard methodologies across Paramount +, Pluto TV, Network Streaming and Advanced Technology organizations through newly formed Digital Streaming Lean-Agile Center of Excellence (LACE)! This role is key in providing thought leadership to the coalition of our Agile change agents, and is a guide in facilitation, getting buy-in, building consensus, as well as, communication and rolling changes out to large organizations. This person will assist with establishing LACE as a key forum for Agile Transformation, becoming the force multiplier and building its momentum through implementation of LACE backlog and demonstrating its value through tangible S.M.A.R.T. metrics and OKRs.
• Lead the agenda, preparation, and facilitation of LACE meetings
• Maintain and revise LACE backlog and roadmap of Opportunities for Improvement (OFIs)
• In collaboration with VP, Portfolio Management & Agile Transformation conduct LACE meetings through clear agenda, action items, resourceful facilitation, and workshop
• Be responsible for the Organizational Change Management around getting buy-in and rolling changes across all parts of Streaming organization
• Support LACE knowledge base, communication, and training
• Help build and maintain LACE Confluence Pages and be radiators of knowledge and one-stop shop for LACE activities and SAFe practices for our company
• Maintain LACE Newsletter and LACE Blog
• Collect and document existing process documentation and build clear and concise presentations for rolling out changes and new processes
• Act as an Enterprise Agile-SAFe coach
• Ensure best-in-class practice of SAFe Value Stream Mapping, PI Planning, Lean Portfolio Management, SAFe Product and Architecture practices
• Facilitate and kickoff improvement focused COPs across various specialties (Product, Design, RTE, Quality)
• Establish metrics and conduct surveys demonstrating success of Agile transformation and showing the biggest areas for improvement
• Coach various teams as needed
• Program Management
• Serve as Program Manager for key special projects across Streaming.
• Moderate travel between Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York offices (when viable)
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Strong experience in Scaled Agile and/or Scrum at Scale concepts and/or have led a scaled agile transformation with 4+ years of experience as a Release Train Engineer or similar senior agile delivery / program management role in a scaled agile environment of 10 or more teams
• 5+ years of highly effective program management or scrum-of-scrum experience leading matrix teams towards deliverables and achievements, tracking complex direct-to-consumer projects from start to finish
• Experience in direct-to-consumer entertainment, media products and/or projects within web, mobile application and backend architectures
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA is a plus
Nice to Haves
• Change Management education, certification and experience
• Marketing and Communication experience
• SAFe training experience (conducting trainings for large groups)SAFe SPC 5.1, LPM, POPM, DevOps, Certified SM and PO
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4610-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.