Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Director, Program and Originals Marketing, Paramount+ leads the development, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and subscribers for select current and new Paramount+ film and series programs.
• Developing go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for select upcoming P+ Originals
• Developing best in class creative executions for select P+ Originals in partnership with various creative teams
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of P+ Originals in our owned, earned and paid media channels
• Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our P+ Originals marketing campaigns
• Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• Plan select Paramount+ Program and Originals campaigns, while owning execution management
• Drive efficient brand execution to ensure strong in-market launches for Paramount+ Originals campaigns
• Tracking and managing performance against KPI's
• Own P+ Originals creative testing roadmap to further optimize effectiveness of current and new brand creative designs
• Develop P+ Originals research tracking in order to consistently evaluate health of our P+ Originals in-market in partnership with the Business Intelligence team
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 7+ years of entertainment marketing experience.
• Proven track record to drive awareness, interest and viewing for series, films, and/or top tier entertainment IP
• Proven ability and experience conceptualizing and implementing ideas in the online advertising space
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Original Series marketing.
• Prior experience in a creative, marketing, or ad agency a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally.
• A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
• A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment!
• Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment.
• Excellent sense of humor!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xw3n-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.