Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus sole streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are looking for a Director of Performance Marketing, to be responsible for the performance media team to drive subscriber growth for Paramount+ through customer acquisition and retention strategies across direct response media channels. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to define performance media targets and strategies. They will also build a tactical roadmap for the performance team to complete.
• Work with cross-functional teams to plan acquisition marketing campaigns to drive Paramount+ subscriber growth across direct to consumer media channels. This includes Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, Mobile App and Paid affiliate channels.
• Partner with media buying team to plan, optimize and analyze performance marketing spend across paid media channels and initiatives to ensure Paramount+ goals are met.
• Future-proof Paramount+ media to keep up with industry trends. This includes server to server implementations, data clean rooms, mobile measurement attribution and first party data segmentation.
• Lead A/B testing including developing a testing plan across paid media channels (testing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, primarily on performance tactics.
• Advocate for decisions backed by data using multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources.
• Lead and motivate a growing team to produce eminent results!
• Minimum of 7-9 years of direct response marketing
• Passionate about direct response media and driving high-quality subscribers, as measured by LTV and CPA
• Shown ability to optimize audiences, creative and pricing across media channels
• Highly analytical and data-driven with the ability to surface good insights from large data sets
• Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes and procedures.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate adequately
• Ability to supervise and motivate others
• Streaming product experience a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wn60-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.