Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The International Streaming team seeks a Creative Manager, reporting into the Single Title Creative Director. We are looking for a problem solver, someone who is extremely knowledagable of media promotional creative production, overseeing a high volume of work in a fast pace work environment. You have to be a collaborator, someone who can quickly learn the ins and out of a large international structure and can find effective ways of delivering high quality work. You understand the production process but with an eye for great creative, being able to give feedback to move projects forward while implementing best practices. You thrive on getting things done.
• Oversees end-to-end production of various campaigns, assets and post-production..
• Supervise the localization of centralily produced campaigns to support Canadian Market
• Manages resource timelines, feedback and deliverables.
• Effectively manage a high volume of work and consistently provide a high quality of work output
• Collaborates with cross-functional team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of assets to spec, timeline, budget and strategy.
• Has a strong understanding of artwork and video specs. Has the ability to review elements for tech spec disparities.
• Documents project progress. Updates deadlines, milestones and partners to maintain clarityand open communication.
• Nurture your creative production network to identify creative agencies & freelancers to grow our pool of vendors and scale our creative work.
• Establish good relations with vendors and work with them in securing needed materials on time, within budget and meeting requested specifications.
• Tracks and manages progress of all creative assets. Secures feedback from cross functional teams and keeps team members on task and on schedule.
• Review creative output with the Creative Director or Creative Lead and collectively provide feedback
• Manage approved scope of project and notify team of any scope changes
• Own the Creative team roadmap from brief through final delivery, actively monitor project status, and proactively communicate any changes as they arise
• Ensure briefs are complete before work begins and partner with teams to gather any missing information
• Extensive experience in media creative production.
• Knowledgable in all creative aspects of the production video, photography, print/OOH, digital display/rich media, email, or website design
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• High attention to detail including precise and effective written/verbal communication
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Experience with project management applications and tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected
• Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach marketing efforts
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
Based Toronto, Canada
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw4b1-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.