Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, its portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
MTV Entertainment Group – which is made up of a portfolio of iconic brands such as MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, VH1, CMT, Smithsonian and more. The award-winning MTV Entertainment Studios with a roster of #1 hits that includes: Yellowstone and its successful franchises – 1883 and Mayor of Kingstown on Paramount+, South Park, RuPaul's Drag Race, The Challenge, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, and the Jersey Shore franchise to name a few – is looking for an upbeat, intelligent and hard-working PR pro to join the team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the VP, Corporate Communications for MTVE on the development and execution of communications campaigns, internal communications, key initiatives – from social impact to awards – and working hand in hand with colleagues across all departments within the company and external partners to ensure cohesive messaging and coordination.
• Help with the development and execution of strategic communications, internal communications and key initiatives – from social impact to awards – working hand in hand with colleagues across the company and external partners to ensure cohesive messaging and coordination.
• Draft all press materials including press releases, bios, talking points, etc.
• Seek out appropriate panels, lists and appropriate speaking engagements for MTVE Senior Leadership
• Participate in all appropriate programming and marketing meetings for assignments and collaborate with production teams to capture elements needed to promote projects.
• Update press site as needed (bios, photos, releases, clips, etc.).
• Work with department coordinators on invoicing and payment processes for external vendors and internal interns.
• College Degree Preferred.
• 4+ years of corporate communications – studio, network, streaming platform, agency, foundation, not-for-profit.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work with tight deadlines and on various projects simultaneously.
• Strong writing skills.
• Genuine passion and knowledge of MTVE brands – youth culture, comedy and entertainment – and our social impact.
• Tech-savvy with a proven understanding and experience of social!
• Creative problem solver who is willing to supply and implement new ideas.
• Self-starter, personable and adaptable teammate!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zjnq-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.