Editorial Insights Content Analyst
Apprentice Traffic TV (apprenticeship/alternance)
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
For our Media Planning department we are recruiting an Apprentice Traffic TV (apprenticeship of 12 months , position based in Paris, Neuilly-sur-Seine):
As a member of the department, you will be responsible for:
• Following up on campaigns and clients, chasing for reception of commercials;
• Receiving/watching commercials to make sure that they respect market rules and regulations;
• Assigning and delivering commercials (working with colleagues from Paris/Amsterdam/London);
• Sorting the traffic schedule.
That's why we want you to have:
Our ideal candidate should fit perfectly with our values, but apart from that, you have/are:
• Higher education in Marketing/Commerce: Bac +3 minimum
• Experience and/or Knowledge of media/advertising
• Languages: French native & English communicative
• Practical and team spirit, rigor and responsiveness
• Excel skills
Why should you choose us?
Our company is full of challenging jobs within a multicultural environment. We are proud of having an unique and friendly atmosphere but here are more reasons why you should work with us:
• Market -leading professional development opportunities
• Challenging job in a multicultural environment
• Unique and friendly atmosphere
• Young/young at heart & diverse audiences
• Creativity & cultural connection
• Hybrid work model
• Premium Global Brands at scale
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gky40k-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.