Motion Graphics Designer
The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for content creation, design, and animation needs for the Oakland Athletics in-stadium video presentation, website, advertising, and broadcasts. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the Senior Manager, Ballpark Entertainment.
• Manage, create and produce the Stadium Entertainment animations, graphics, and scoreboard programming
• Create and animate graphics for the marketing department for various platforms across owned and paid channels
• Be the department's creative force behind headshots, sponsor animations, 3D logos, etc.
• Responsible for new corporate sales, marketing, Stadium Entertainment features, board layouts, headshots and more, which will need to be created each season
• Assist in shooting and editing content for features, highlight videos, etc.
• 3 Years production experience
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a must
• 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D experience is a plus
• Experience with a professional sports team is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of non-linear editing (Avid Media Composer)
• Live Production/Control Room experience a plus
• Training experience is a plus
• Experience managing large quantities of media a plus
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines
• Ability to work in independently and in groups is a must
• Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8xe3-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.