Staff Product Designer - Digital
Web Designer, NPR Consumer Products (temporary)
Across our organization, we're building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success.
Come join NPR's Consumer Product team. This six month assignment will redesign npr.org's consumer site to upgrade to new and more exciting features including: a new homepage, product list, and increase mobile responsiveness.
In order to be considered for this role please submit your resume, cover letter, personal website and/or creative portfolio
• Improve reporting ability to Shopify
• Review and improve invoice and shipping processing via the updated webpage
• Identify traffic sources and evaluate data
• Increase mobile responsiveness across the entire site
• 1-3 years experience with Shopify
• At least 2+ years experience building, testing and designing websites and mobile friendly web pages
• Comfortable showcasing work during the process and building phase, not just the finished product
• SKU creation and distribution
• GMC experience a plus
• SEO experience a plus
• Experience managing and integrating APIs a plus
NPR is an independent, nonprofit media organization that was founded on a mission to create a more informed public. Every day, NPR connects with millions of Americans on the air, online, and in person to explore the news, ideas, and what it means to be human.