Product Manager, Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Across our organization, we're building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success. We are committed to doing the right thing in our journalism and in every role at NPR. This means that integrity, adherence to our ethical standards, and compliance with legal obligations are fundamental responsibilities for every employee at NPR.
As part of the NPR Digital Media team, you'll work at the intersection of all NPR divisions to grow and diversify our digital platform audience and facilitate the audience's journey toward an engaged, long-term relationship with NPR and its Member Stations.
• Plan the technical delivery of initiatives in collaboration with internal and third party developers
• Create and prioritize platform requirements to meet timelines and scope commitments
• Shape the IAM product vision by partnering with stakeholders and cross-platform teams
• Manage key deliverables including: statements of work, implementation checklists, deliverables and schedule commitments, coordinating end user testing and sign-off from stakeholders
• Create a product roadmap and maintain a backlog of requests for IAM product enhancements, and integrations
• Create, update and improve process, and documentation artifacts
• Grow and scale our product and services, applying the latest technologies and best practices
• Work closely with our cross-platform Product Managers and Designers to define new features and enhancements
• Inspire a culture of innovation and experimentation on the team
• 3+ years of experience as a product manager or similar product/project role.
• Experience with federated SSO (single sign on), MFA (multi-factor authentication), LCA (Lifecycle management) provisioning, and IGA (Identity Governance and Administration)
• Knowledge of Identity, Access and Management systems
• Deployment knowledge of Akamai, Okta, and Salesforce
• Understanding of Agile and continuous integration
• Comfort in leading data-driven decision making and collaborating with financial and analytics counterparts.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Experience working closely with cross-platform teams
• Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously interested in improving the team and the product
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp38w-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.