News Special Projects Producer
Project/Production Manager (Portland, OR or Remote)
Project/Production Manager for Major Natural History Museum Film Project
North Shore Productions is hiring! We are a boutique documentary production company, nationally recognized for the films and other media we create for museums, visitor centers and broadcast television. We are seeking an experienced Project/Production Manager to manage the creation of exhibit media for a major new natural history museum. This is a 12-14 month freelance contract position, starting in January/February 2023. This is a large project and we estimate this position at 35-45 hours per week, with the potential for additional hours in crunch periods.
This position can be based from our office in Portland, Oregon or remotely, as long as you are located in North America.
• Have extensive documentary production experience.
• Be a self-starter and comfortable with taking initiative.
• Have experience managing schedules, travel, and equipment needs for multiple crews in the field, preferably in different countries around the world.
• Be willing to be client-facing, and able to work flexibly with overseas clients, with occasional evening meetings.
• Be comfortable managing and tracking budgets in custom Excel-based programs.
• Be adept with project management and scheduling software.
• Natural history television production management experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb3wwy-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.
Please send resumé, cover letter, and preferred pronouns with “Project Manager App – Your Name” in the title. Please do not call our office or drop by to inquire about this position. Please also indicate where you saw this job posting.
North Shore is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that is free from any form of harassment or discrimination. We make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.