Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
We are looking to add an experienced, creative, rock-star Social Producer to our growing social creative team. If you ever dreamed of running the Double Dare obstacle course, know all the words to the Victorious and Double Dare theme songs, quote SpongeBob on the regular AND have experience crafting thumb-stopping social content that's timely, relevant and FUN, keep on reading!
In this role, you will create outstanding social-first content for Nickelodeon's owned accounts as well as collaborate with our rising-star talent to help build and maintain their social presences. You are comfortable on set, working hand in hand with talent, concepting ideas, writing scripts, shooting and editing video. This team produces a lot of content at a quick pace, so the ability to balance several projects simultaneously is key.
• Execute against briefs and produce highly engaging social-first content for primary (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch) and secondary (Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) social platforms.
• Represent social on the ground, on set and with talent.
• Brainstorm and produce new content types and templates.
• Maintain production schedules for assigned content. Work against project due dates and budgets to deliver as needed.
• Organize, plan and execute shoot-based content.
• Analyze performance of social content and optimize for future executions.
• Foster & maintain relationships with the Nickelodeon show production teams, working with EICs, showrunners, directors & crew to produce social content for franchise & legacy properties.
• Uphold a culture that encourages risk taking and places a premium on ideas, creativity and innovation.
• Minimum of 2 years of social creative experience
• Hands-on production and editing skills
• Proficiency in creating content for and publishing to all major social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snap, and awareness of emerging trends and platforms
• Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite particularly Photoshop, Premiere is a must and After Effects strongly encouraged
• Expert at native social platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high pressure, dynamic environment
• Previous experience with social CMS and publishing tools, such as Sprinklr
• Prior experience working with talent and familiarity with production environments
• LA-based; willingness to travel for location shoots
• Some proficiency with short-form/social content production, from shooting, editing and post-production work is preferable
• Experience in lighting and sound capture techniques
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8z356-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.