Manager, Brand Marketing & Strategic Planning
New York, NY
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Nickelodeon is seeking a Manager, Marketing Analytics to work as part of the Media and Marketing Analytics team. The role will focus on marketing impact analysis, extracting insights from its off-channel paid media marketing campaigns, and communicating those findings to collaborators in a clear and concise manner. This covers all media channels including Digital, TV/OTT, Social, Audio, Influencer, and CRM efforts. The ideal candidate excels at turning data into stories and practical recommendations and has experience analyzing cross-platform media campaigns.
Nickelodeon has an active, passionate fanbase across multiple social and digital platforms, from Moms of preschoolers to fans of SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Smurfs, Paw Patrol, Blue's Clues and more! This role is an excellent opportunity to work across our brands and franchises with beloved IP, collaborate with strategic groups within Nickelodeon and Paramount, understand how content consumed across platforms, and create invaluable insights into our content and audiences that drive business results.
• Develop business objectives for campaigns, define measurement plans and metrics based on those objectives and provide insights and analysis
• Partner with our media agency to build out measurement strategies, track ongoing optimization of media platforms, and overall reporting strategy
• Support campaign launches alongside media team agency, identifying any trends that may impact results. Understand market trends or other factors that may impact results
• Handle ad-hoc requests for media and program marketing teams to understand and contextualize campaign data results, and provide forward looking recommendations for media, audience, and creative strategy
• Present insights and reports in a digestible format to members at all levels of the organization
• Partner with research teams at Nickelodeon and Paramount to help the marketing team drive strategy through data and insights
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• 3+ years' experience in marketing analytics, digital analytics, research, or business intelligence
• Strong understanding and knowledge of digital paid media KPIs, metrics (e.g. CPM, CPA, etc), and benchmarks (e.g. avg view rate for videos, etc)
• Experience with audience targeting strategy (e.g. using a DMP)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with data visualizations tools such as Tableau and other data platforms
• Experience applying a scientific approach to research, ensuring results are replicable and observations are backed by strong evidence
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent teammate with a natural sense of curiosity!
• Experience in the entertainment and/or kids' space
• Experience working at a media agency
• Experience with Nielsen nPower
• Programming skills in R or Python are a plus
• Experience with email campaign metrics and acquisition marketing
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqz3q-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does.