Manager, A / B Testing & Optimization
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Franchise Planning team at ViacomCBS Consumer Products (VCP) develops long-range property plans focused on key strategies and tactics that will support awareness growth, increasing engagement, and driving Consumer Product sales. This role centers on the ''Adult'' properties and franchises across the VCBS portfolio of brands – brands from CBS, Showtime, BET, and MTV Entertainment Group.
Franchise Planning liaises with all departments within the VCP & VCBS networks' ecosystem to drive execution of the property plans – such as Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, US & international, Consumer Marketing, etc.
Our mission is to support the VCP sales team to create and market products that are true brand extensions of the properties they represent, and drive awareness, tune in, and enhance attitudes towards those brands. The Manager of Franchise Planning – Adult IP helps us deliver on that mission by defining and disseminating strategic plans that ultimately inspire our fans to engage and discover something new with us and our partners.
• Support the VP and Directors in the day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and the individual campaign components for priority properties across the portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to:
• CBS: I Love Lucy, CSI
• Showtime: Dexter, Billions, Desus & Mero, The L Word Generation Q
• Influencer: Johnny Orlando
• BET: BET logo
• MTV Entertainment Group: South Park, MTV logo, Emily in Paris, Yellowstone, and Beavis & Butt-Head
• This role will have a substantial role in CBS, Showtime, and BET management
• Organize key information for stakeholders (network executives, showrunners, creators, etc) of these properties
• Coordinate marketing efforts between VCP Marketing and network marketing teams
Presentations and Materials
• Lead the creation and maintenance of internal and trade materials, such as external property and sales decks, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and calendars
• With direction from VP and Directors, create presentations for both internal and external meetings. Be a storyteller! Create compelling, cohesive stories about our brands and consumer products programs
Communication with Internal ViacomCBS Consumer Products (VCP) Teams
• Deliver valuable support for sales teams across the globe. Consistent and frequent communication of brand plans and strategy by territory
• Manage creative deliverables from Global Creative Group, submitting briefs and coordinating approvals and follow-ups for style guides, fast fashion guides, trend reports, product mocks, editorial copy, and more
• Maintain and disseminate critical administrative information including merchandising rights, programming dates, and talent restrictions, working with BALA, Standards, Participations, and other departments across VCBS
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with key internal teams including Direct-to-Consumer, Licensing, and Amazon – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
• Manage day-to-day budget responsibilities such as: submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in brand management, Entertainment, Licensing, or relevant industry
• Bachelor's Degree strongly desired or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, including PowerPoint expertise
• Strategic thinker and brand-steward; ability to react quickly and thoughtfully in high-paced media environment with multiple partners
• Executor with solid organizational skills who can prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently
• Collaborator who excels at building relationships
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within VCP
• A love of television and pop-culture! A fascination with fandoms, their communities, desires, and consumption habits!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1kn0-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.