Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
We are seeking a Manager, Experiential & Partnership Marketing, to develop and execute marketing strategies in support of live events, gaming, & external partner activations. Our team ''blank-slates'' every project, allowing innovative and creative ideas to come to life across our campaigns. Taking a broad approach, they will work hand-in-hand with the Growth Marketing team as well as working with multiple partners across other divisions within ViacomCBS, supporting the Kids & Family Entertainment Group. The ideal candidate will ensure that all Nickelodeon marketing campaigns are supported by strategic branding, creating best in class partnerships and maximizing Nickelodeon's exposure across emerging businesses!
• Collaborate with the internal partners in the ideation of innovative, branded concepts around Nickelodeon's roster of shows and talent
• Contribute to strategic plan development and assist in the development and execution of those plans to support gaming releases, live events and partner initiatives
• Build sport marketing partnerships to expand brand affinity and help guide audiences into the Nick ecosystem
• Manage marketing initiatives for Nickelodeon owned tentpole events (i.e. KCAs)
• Collaborate with nick experience, gaming and museum partners on project concepts, strategic marketing plans and executions
• Develop and execute project briefing with cross-functional marketing partners, including project overviews, recap documents and presentations
• Ensure all idea proposals are innovative and deliver on client objectives
• Manage day to day communication with internal teams and external partners, project budgeting and invoicing
• Project management of the department's marketing initiatives including all creative and copy routings
• Measure campaign effectiveness through reviewing KPIs and benchmarks and analyze internal data and trends to ensure optimal performance and improvement
• Manage external partner requests, approvals, contracts, and bookings
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience within media, entertainment industry, live events or gaming
• Bachelor's degree in marketing/business management preferred
• Experience developing and executing marketing plans
• Proven record of strong initiative & ownership of tasks and quality deliverables
• Advanced communication skills, excellent project management skills and finely tuned ability to be a highly skilled diplomat within cross-functional teams
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• Work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Possess strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
• Strategic thinker who can also execute with attention to detail
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8x6x-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.