Job description & responsibilities:
Manager, Communications, ViacomCBS Consumer Products
Build, lead and execute internal and external global communications for ViacomCBS Consumer Products. Position will report to VP, Communications, ViacomCBS Consumer Products.
• Lead all press related to Consumer Products events and trade shows, including Toy Fairs, Licensing Show, Brand Licensing Europe and seasonal product opportunities such as Back To School and holiday.
• Develop external and internal communications campaigns for CP-led projects from strategy to execution.
• Serve as press department point of contact with as it relates to potential CP story ideas and news.
• Serve as liaison for all partner press releases.
• Serve as day-to-day contact for consumer products department coordinating assigned projects, inquiries and required assets.
• Handle relationships with licensors and their respective PR agencies.
• Write department-initiated press releases as assigned.
• Write internal communications for consumer products employees globally.
• Find opportunities and pitch national and local press to further amplify ViacomCBS franchises through consumer products.
• Maintain consumer products press lists.
• Liaise with all departments (i.e. programming, photography, development, research) on various press-related projects as it relates to consumer products.
• Contribute to publicity efforts across all ViacomCBS communications teams as needed.
• 5+ years of publicity experience required
• Develop positive relationships with national consumer and lifestyle press, entertainment and licensing trade press, and business press including podcasts
• Excellent writing skills and outstanding communications skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong teammate
• Ability to work harmoniously with colleagues at all levels
• Organizational ability with key attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5y21-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.