Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Nickelodeon Digital Studios is looking for a YouTube-obsessed, data-driven, and social-savvy manager to support audience-building strategies across the portfolio of Nickelodeon YouTube
channels. Reporting to the Director of Audience Development & Digital Strategy, this person will lead cross-team growth strategies collaborating with Creative, Social, and Channel Management teams to build heart-share for Nickelodeon's world-famous brands.
This role is responsible for developing inspiring and actionable creative briefs, generating nuanced marketing plans for priority series, supporting the formation of creative strategy for programming, uncovering audience and performance insights that drive impactful results, crafting learning agendas, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop growth plans. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker who loves understanding an audience beyond the surface level, can transform their research into key insights that seek business challenges, can build cohesive and clear presentations and experiments, and considers themselves an excelled collaborator and communicator, both internally and externally.
Come join our team!
• Collaborating on the development of clear and important strategies using audience and platform insights to drive growth across the portfolio
• Developing creative briefs for new series
• Conducting post-mortems around tentpole projects
• Performing competitive, audience, and landscape analysis in partnership with analysts to inform recommendation and uncover new opportunities
• Collaborating with creative teams to ensure original and franchise content is on strategy, audience-first, adheres to platform standard methodologies, and is informed by fan feedback and channel performance
• Constructing YouTube-first marketing plans, to support initiatives across lines of business
• Researching audience, platform, influencer, and industry trends and frequently present findings to creative in an effort to push innovation and first to market activations
• Distilling strategic insights and recommendations into compelling presentations for various strategic projects
• Consulting and contributing to research efforts both quantitative and qualitative
• Collaborating on testing agendas and experiments with Research & Analytics team to ensure accurate execution and data collection
• 3+ years experience in digital content strategy - YouTube experience required
• Knowledge of social research tools
• Understanding of marketing strategies for paid media, social and YouTube
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
• Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Loves kids content and Nickelodeon's programming
• Passionate about YouTube, Social, and other emerging digital platforms
• Be a self-starter!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5nk7-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.