Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The team at Noggin is looking for a Line Producer, responsible for the efficient production management & operations of Noggin Marketing projects & business. The candidate will have live action and animation production management experience and will be organized, motivated, flexible, and able to manage a high volume of work while still having awareness of the minute details of each project. They will think critically, have a professional presence, & understand how to navigate between multiple teams. This is a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires proactive, positive thinking. The candidate must exercise good judgment, show initiative and always act as a team player. They should be financially responsible, able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects with a laser focus on organization/attention to detail, while also being flexible and capable of prioritizing shifting priorities and deadlines. The candidate should be able to advise team leads on calculated risk-taking.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Production manage Noggin Marketing projects from green-light through post-production (including budgets) by allotting, tracking, & reporting costs
• Clearly understand & execute supervisor's direction on all projects
• Work closely with marketing creative leads, writer/producers, animators, designers, project managers, labor, learning team, talent dept, legal, and more to ensure all projects are delivered efficiently & within budget
• Build, staff, and crew up physical live-action productions (photo and video), and create detailed production schedules for live-action marketing shoots. Work with supervisor and Paramount's Multiplatform Physical Production Group on shoot needs
• Deep understanding of Animation Production with ability to build and budget animated production staff and timelines, working closely with Animation, Design & Creative Leads
• Strong negotiation skills in securing deals for project-based employees, third party vendors, and more
• Maintain relationships with outside vendors, independent contractors, post operations management (edit & audio), and more
• Facilitate production requests from all lines of business & handle chargebacks
• Clear all licensed media & project titles – images, video, music & show titles
• Manage Voiceover work & setting up custom records
• Attend all kick-off meetings & coordinate with marketing team to accurately understand business needs & track costs
• Organize & track all projects within our team grids
• Provide monthly spend projections and Estimated Final Costs to the Director of Production Management and Head of Marketing
• Handle all payments to individuals, independent contractors & vendors (including contracting & tracking)
• Manage coordinator(s) and/or assistant(s) working on respective projects
• Maintain documentation, archiving & all ''wrap-materials'' on the team's shared drive
• 6-8 years of production management experience in live action and animation
• Proficiency in MS Office, Google Applications, Showbiz budgeting software and become proficient with Paramount's internal systems such as SAP, Concur, ShowMgr, ARIBA, etc.
• Proficient in cost negotiations & contract management
• Knowledge of unions (specifically SAG/AFTRA, IASTE, WGA, DGA)
• Team leader with business development skills is a plus
• Professional, positive, self-motivated, results-oriented with a ''can do'' attitude
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, & attention to detail
• Maintain confidential information
• Promoter and supporter of an inclusive & diverse workplace
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, high-volume and fast-paced environment
• Ability to respond after business hours to urgent and timely issues
• Inquisitive and willingness to learn
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4bj7-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.