Noggin by Nick Jr. is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10+ platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a startup-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Growth Marketing Team at Noggin is currently searching for a dynamic Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel digital marketing initiatives. The Designer will work with the Senior Creative Director to develop clear and effective designs for a variety of audiences and channels. This role is hybrid and will require 1-2 days per week working from our NYC office in Times Square. This is a full-time employee role.
Candidates will be given a design assignment as part of the screening process for this position.
• Conceptualize, develop, and execute the visual materials for integrated, cross-channel digital marketing initiatives including digital marketing, online advertising, and web initiatives.
• Work from strategic briefs to execute on brand awareness, acquisition, and retention marketing initiatives. Design content for web updates, digital advertising (display ads, social ads, etc), emails, and organic social.
• Ensure all marketing materials have a consistent look by adhering to our visual toolkit and staying true to the brand and its core values.
• Partner closely with other creative teams to create visual consistency across product marketing, brand marketing, and editorial content.
• Push projects forward with minimal oversight; be able to work autonomously.
• Develop outstanding work under tight deadlines and tight budgets.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in graphic design and marketing, translating strategy into innovative, high-quality concepts that are native to each platform and deliver results (brand affinity, subscription growth, and engagement)
• 1+ year experience in creative digital marketing
• Energy, initiative, a good sense of prioritization, and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, startup environment
• Excellent communication, strategic thinking, collaboration, and presentation skills
• Ability to engage with others to cultivate an environment of learning and constructive dialogue about our work
• Curiosity, thoughtfulness, and organizational skills, including meticulous attention to detail
• Fluency with the software used in the creative process, including the full Adobe Creative Suite
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zjom-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.