Walt Disney Animation Studios
• Receive & understand Character design assignment from Art Director/design Supervisor.
• Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
• Review Storyboard to ensure continuity of Character designs.
• Complete all Character designs.
• Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director/design Supervisor for approval.
• Communicate with design Supervisor & production Manager regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
• Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
• Complete work on schedule.
• Knowledge of Adobe Animate 2019.
• Must demonstrate proficixency in style of show.
• Relevant drawing experience necessary.
• Strong character design and construction/mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly desired.
• Knowledge and experience with Photoshop, using a cintiq a plus.
• Ability to multitask a plus.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8p79-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.