PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (MIDDLEMOST POST)
Nick Animation is looking for a Production Coordinator. We are creating first-rate animation for all ages from pre-school through big kids with exciting opportunities across our many platforms including shorts, current series and movies.
Reports to: Production Manager
• Creates and manages day-to-day data tracking, departmental updates
• Assists Production Supervisor with maintaining deadlines, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
• Understands the department and works with Supervisor to maintain the department schedule.
• Ensures pipeline procedures are followed, and workflow is as seamless as possible from one department to the next.
• Manages the departmental meetings and calendar.
• Performs artist rounds and check-ins to determine the status of the work in the department.
• Able to communicate effectively with artists regarding timelines.
• Assists with the set up for and on-boarding of new artists.
• Handles requests made by crewmembers, Directors, Department Head, Production Management and Production Supervisor.
• Takes notes during reviews, approvals and distributes information to the department afterward as well as follows up on action items.
• Effectively communicates with the crew via email, one-on-one meetings and during crew meetings.
• Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information appropriately to the Production Supervisor.
• Able to pull up shots and models and manages technical issues during reviews and approvals.
• Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
• Preps for reviews by building the agenda, checking the attendees, room set up.
• Understands the pipeline and where the department fits in. Has basic knowledge of tools being used by artists in the department.
• Attend production meetings and provides departmental updates.
• Contributes information for department and production evaluations as required.
• Supports studio and production directives.
• May coordinate departmental crew meetings.
• Preferred Experience as a production assistant within Animation production.
• Proficiency in software like Shotgun, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Filemaker Pro
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present complex issues in a clear manner
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to work proactively and independently and manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Outstanding leadership and team-building Experience
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7y5x-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.