Production Assistant (Library and Archives)
OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Nickelodeon Animation is looking for a Production Assistant to work with the Nickelodeon Archives and Library team in assisting with a digital asset migration project, as well as, providing support with the day-to-day operations of the Nickelodeon Archives and Library.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with the preparation and processing of born-digital production assets, including design files, footage, and other production-related materials
• Understand and assist with applying metadata and its importance to the preservation, retrieval, and reuse by the company.
• Assist with research of legacy productions
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Ingest/archive digital assets to the appropriate ViacomCBS/Nickelodeon digital assets management databases
• Assist in the creation of documentation
• Assist and provide support for Senior Manager and the NAL team
• Bachelor's Degrees in relevant field, or equivalent work experience
• Strong attention to detail and ability to focus on assigned tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hands-on experience and understanding of archival procedures and processes
• Proficient with using a variety of software, including but not limited to, productivity tools, databases, digitization tools, and animation software
• Basic knowledge of production-related formats
• Ability to multitask and flexible attitude due to the nature of the production environment
• Able to meet challenging deadlines and work within complex workflows and schedules
• knowledge of Nickelodeon history is helpful
• Knowledgeable about media digitization and preservations standards and protocol
• Knowledgeable about current and past animation production pipelines
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p100-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.