Overview & Responsibilities:
The Production Artist Manager will be an integral part of the Artist Management team, tasked with the setup and implementation of various AirTable databases to ultimately create a living workforce planning view for Nickelodeon Animation. The position will be involved with creating and executing the next generation of databases, dashboards, and reports to help staff projects and retain internal talent. This role directly reports to the Director of Production.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
• Help shape and execute the Artist Management system of databases
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts, think strategically, and draw conclusions from data
• Identify opportunities to leverage new tools and optimize existing workflows
• Assist the Director of Production in partnering with studio leadership on workforce planning and resource management analysis to keep up with evolving talent needs
• Prepare forecasting reports for upcoming projects based on internal resources
• Manage database(s), internal trackers, and broader communication for the Artist Management Team
• Establish and ensure pipeline procedures are followed, and workflow is seamless from one department to the next.
• Effectively organize and presents departmental updates, as well as follow up on action items
• Provide career pathing and placement of production-related studio employees to help develop the next generation of production staff within the studio
• Support studio and production directives
• 5+ years of experience working with data
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and AirTable
• Attention to detail, desire for accuracy, and a strong sense of urgency
• Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and project management skills
• Ability to present complex issues in a clear manner
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to work proactively and independently and manage multiple projects with competing priorities
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g626mq-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.