Remote / Virtual
Overview and Responsibilities
Division: VIACOMCBS Kids and Family
Channel/ Department : Nickelodeon Animation, Production Management
Title : Line Producer (Studio)
Reports to: VP of Production
Job Type: Staff, Full Time
Summary of Role:
• Nickelodeon Animation Studio is searching for a Line Producer for Nick Jr. Development and Current Series.
General Duties Series:
• Collaborating with Current Series team on all production and development needs.
• Generate and track milestones, schedules, budgets, cost reports on an ongoing basis for series, paper development, animatics, storybook and animation tests.
• Collaborating with Business and Legal Affairs on production deals for external partners and above the line personnel.
• Papering freelance artists and writers for development and series
• Liaison with external partners and designers to ensure quality and timely delivery.
• Disseminating schedule information to all production executives, production personnel and ancillary departments.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience as a line producer on animated TV series for major animation studio(s).
• Highly organized, detail-oriented person; ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently
• Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential
• Knowledge of Movie Magic
• Knowledge of Maya, Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
• Knowledge of EPBudgeting, Shotgun, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
Job Locations US-NY-New York
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yoyy-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.