ANIMATION LINE PRODUCER (Upcoming CG Series)
Overview and Responsibilities
• Nickelodeon Animation Studio is searching for a line producer for upcoming animated series.
• Create and supervise the overall production schedule from pre-production through final delivery.
• Revising or adjusting schedule to ensure final delivery to client.
• Disseminating schedule information to all production personnel and ancillary departments.
• Tracking production progress and updating production schedule on ongoing basis.
• Creating and maintaining, with upper management production budget. Liaison with Accountant for budgetary information on production. Liaison with overseas production to ensure quality and timely delivery.
• Responsible for communication between production unit and overseas studio.
• Gives feedback with upper management in setting deals with overseas studio.
• Negotiates overseas deals.
• Negotiates talent contracts.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience as a line producer on animated TV series for major animation studio(s).
• Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation