Storyboard Director - The Patrick Star Show
Lead CG Generalist (CG Animated Series)
• Quality controlling models and UVs for character, sets, and props
• Evaluate blends and clusters and making sure they meet the performance requirements
• Provide written and visual feedbacks to vendor studios
• Provide reference examples to vendor studios
• Note designs and provide model build instructions for all CG assets
• Work closely with the Art Director to determine set layout and preliminary set dressing
• Work closely with CG Supervisor to analyze credit assignments and determine build feasibility within the slot parameters.
• Anticipate concerns across departments and problem solve
• Help CG Supervisor and Production establish the asset build pipeline
• Assist in translating designs into CG models that both meets the show aesthetics and technical requirements
• Good understanding of topology and deformation and how it will impact performance
• Tracking dependency elements and making sure they all correspond to their parent sets.
• Work with the Asset Coordinator to help lead daily assignments through Shotgun
• The candidate should have a fundamental knowledge of modeling both organic and hard surface assets, build rig-friendly topology for the production's needs, achieving desired aesthetics within the allowed polygon count, and efficiently translate the designs from 2D to 3D.
• Aid in the research, development, and implementation of methods and techniques
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55mn0-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.