Lighting and Compositing Artist
Environment Artist (Star Trek: Prodigy)
• Work with the Lead Environment Artist to build models for environments,
• props, and vehicles.
• Rig all assets included in the environment and UV unwrap the environment
• Candidate required having advanced knowledge of modeling both organic
• and hard surface environments and props, Maya's Scene Assembly system,
• organizing complex hierarchies, creating lo-res proxies, and applying IK – FK –
• and Deformer-based rigs.
• Complete tasks within the time allotted.
• The ideal candidate should be an artist who can model and have proficient rigging skills.
• A great ''can do'' attitude and flexibility to non-traditional solutions are important.
• Should have a moderate to advanced knowledge of Maya
• Should have a moderate to advanced knowledge of Photoshop
• Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
• Experience in Python/PyMel is a plus
• Cross department experience in texturing, animation, lighting and rendering is a plus
• The Environment Artist should have 1-3 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx351-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.