Art Production Coordinator
COLORIST DESIGN (STYLE)
About The Brand
For over 30 years, the Nickelodeon Animation Studio continues to be one of the largest producers of television animation in the world, reflecting all kids today. Based in Burbank, Calif., with offices in New York, the Studio, designed by our artists and for our artists, is home to the world's greatest creative talents. Our campus of creativity houses top-notch talent, storytellers, artists, production teams, voice actors, cartoon experts and more. At Nickelodeon, we are always looking to recruit dedicated craftspeople to help bring groundbreaking new ideas to life and that starts with you! We are leading the way in animated content for TV series, TV movies, shorts and theatrical features. Some of our new upcoming original animated series include, Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years, Rugrats, Middlemost Post, Star Trek: Prodigy, Big Nate and Santiago of the Seas, among others. Our content development teams are creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, our mentorship of new talent is second to none, and we are committed to hiring inclusively to reflect authenticity in the diverse stories we want to tell. Join us!
Overview and Responsibilities
• Receive and understand Color Key assignment from Art Director.
• Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
• Review storyboard to ensure continuity of color key models.
• Complete all Color Key models.
• Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director for approval.
• Communicate with Supervisor and Production Coordinator regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
• Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
• Complete work on schedule.
• BA in Art / Visual Development / Animation / related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in working with a variety of styles and color palettes.
• Knowledge of and experience with Photoshop.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
• A minimum of one year of relevant experience on a released title.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life.