CG STORYBOARD REVISIONIST (KAMP KORAL)
Overview and Responsibilities
Nick Animation Studio is looking for a Storyboard Revisionist! This person will revise, supplement and clean up storyboards as directed.
• Meet with creative supervisors; discuss and implement necessary storyboard revisions.
• Follow instructions as per the notes and discussions.
• Address any problems with creative supervisors; ask necessary questions.
• Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
• Ensure quality, continuity, and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
• Meet all deadlines as determined by Line Producer / Production Manager.
• Must be able to draw using a Cintiq.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
• Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Ability to multitask a plus.
• Related drawing experience necessary.
• BA/BS preferred, or 6 – 12 months storyboard revision experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Brand Nickelodeon Animation