CG Generalist (Max and the MidKnights)
CG Generalist w/ Previs experience in Unreal
The CG Generalist for Max and the Midknights will work closely with our Directors and Story Team to create cinematic camera moves, layout blocking animation, and visualize lighting to create a previs cinematic for animation reference. Prospective candidates should be well organized, have a good understanding of working with CG cameras, decent knowledge of film language, a good understanding of lighting and composition, and have worked with Unreal or similar software.
• Work with Director to film scenes within Unreal Engine.
• Plan, create, and finesse 3D cameras within Unreal Engine.
• Model previs characters, props, and sets depending on show needs.
• Set dress environments in Maya and Unreal.
• Set up Time of Day Lighting for scenes in Unreal.
• Organize and keep track of assets needed for story callouts.
• Be knowledgeable about our pipeline to ensure accurate workflow across departments.
• Communicate and uphold pipeline standards.
• Must have a working knowledge of Unreal Engine.
• Working knowledge of Maya.
• Must be organized and have phenomenal interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines and work directly with teammates on a daily basis.
• Unreal Engine Blueprint knowledge a plus.
• Experience in a Cinematic Unreal pipeline a plus.
• Real world camera experience a plus (live action film/photography).
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5737-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.