CG Storyboard Revisionist
ASSET FINALER (STAR TREK)
Overview and Responsibilities
• Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for an Asset Finaler for an exciting upcoming CG animated series.
• Work with each CG Artist to ''Final'' assets before entering the Animation Pipeline.
• Check all assets for consistency of: Naming Conventions, Node Hierarchies, File Directory Hierarchy, and a QC pass on all rigged items.
• Export ''Shaders'' from texture files and Import them into final rigged assets.
• Candidate required having fundamental generalist skills for troubleshooting and identifying problems with files.
• Assist the CG Supervisor(s) and CG Leads with their daily activities.
• Asset Finaler with limited or no production experience, but has CG skills comparable to working professionals.
• Artist is required to have expected skill set, knowledge of Maya, and meet required production deadlines.
• The ideal caniddate should be an artist with some generalist skills.
• A great ''can do'' attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential.
• We are looking for individuals who are eager to enter a professional atmosphere and learn the pipeline of a Television CG Production.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation