ART PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (UPCOMING CG ANIMATED FEATURE)
Overview and Responsibilities
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Creates andManages day-to-daydata tracking, departmental updates
• Assists Production Supervisor with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
• Understands the department and works with Supervisor to maintain the department schedule.
• Ensures procedures are followed to facilitate that inventory workflow is as seemless as possible from one department to the next.
• Manages the departmental meetings and calendar.
• Knows the status of inventory in the department (workable / non-workable).
• Performs artist rounds and check-ins todetermine the statusof the work in the department.
• Able to communicate effectively with artists regarding timelines.
• Assists with the set up for and on-boarding of new artists.
• Handles requests made by crewmembers, Directors, Department Head, Production Management and Production Supervisor.
• Takes notes during rounds,approvals and distributes information to the department afterwards as well as follows up on action items.
• Effectively communicates with the crew via email, one-on-one meetings and during crew meetings.
• Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information appropriately to Production Supervisor.
• Able to pull up shots and modelsand manages technical issues during rounds and approvals. Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
• Preps for reviews by building the agenda, checking the attendees, room set up.
• Understands the pipeline and where department fits in. Has a basic knowledge of tools being used by artists in the department.
• May attend production meetings and provides departmental updates.
• Contributes information for department and production evaluations as required.
• Supports studio and production directives.
• May coordinate departmental crew meetings, events and parties.
• May coordinate travel for leadership.
• Preferred experience as a Production Assistant within Animation production.
• Proficiency in software like Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and Shotgun
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present complex issues in a clear manner
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to work proactively and independently and manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Outstanding leadership and team-building experience
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life.