3D FX Artist
Overview and Responsibilities
• Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for an FX Artist skilled, among other things, in Houdini, Maya Fluids, RealFlow, and Nuke.
• Design, animate, light and composite high-quality FX into completed shots, design and build expression-based FX rigs and build and maintain MEL and Python based tools to support the FX pipeline.
• Complete understanding of dynamics, including particles, nParticles, nCloth, rigid bodies, soft bodies and fluid systems.
• Expertise in Houdini.
• Expertise in Nuke.
• At least 2 years' experience working within a 3D production pipeline.
• TV production experiences a plus.
• Advanced knowledge in rendering, including experience using Redshift and building shading networks.
• Expertise in Real Flow.
• Knowledge of After Effects CC a plus
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8m9y-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.