Lighting and Comp Artist
Overview and Responsibilities
• Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for an FX Artist skilled, among other things, creating fun, cartoony 2d FX.
• Create FX using Harmony, Adobe After Effects, or Adobe Animate on a sequence of shots within a series schedule
• Complete understanding of 2D FX with a strong sense of time and packing, with TV production, experiences a plus.
• Prior experience with After Effects is preferred
• Able to work and communicate effectively in collaborative, fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
• At least 3 years' experience working within a 2D production pipeline.
• Collaborate and work with other members of the Production team
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Brand Nickelodeon Animation