Want to work with Michael J. Fox, Jason Bateman, or Alyssa Milano?
Or how about Barbara Eden, John Travolta, or Marlo Thomas? Antenna TV and Rewind TV, Nexstar Media's two classic national television networks, are home to America's favorite television stars and classic TV sitcoms from the 1950s to the 2000s. We are looking for a new star to add to our fun team of creatives. This person will conceptualize, write, edit, and produce promotional materials for Antenna TV and Rewind TV or as assigned by Creative Directors. The type of promotional materials may include on-air promos, social media posts, sales videos, and other marketing material.
• Write witty, clever, fun scripts to reflect the brand of both networks. Scripts include, on-air promos, sales videos, social media posts and videos.
• Edit videos and other promotional materials for assigned projects to increase ratings or exposure of programming within a timely manner. Edit beyond placing clips together. Creative producer is required to add all the bells and whistles to each project.
• Collaborate with graphic artists, videographers, voice over talent, and other production staff to enhance the vision of your projects.
• Must follow standard broadcast guidelines for both Antenna TV and Rewind TV with production of on-air any promo discrepancies as needed.
• Duplicate and reproduce media as assigned.
• Assist Writer/Producers in the gathering, organizing, and archiving of media assets.
• Produce content for social media and network websites. This includes writing posts, creating graphics and stills, and producing videos.
• At least 5 years of on-air, cable, or broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house. Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, Photoshop and some knowledge of AfterEffects.
• Must have creative writing experience AND broadcast on-air promo writing experience
• The multicast production team collaborates and work independently. We foster a free spirited/creative/supportive environment, where no idea is too small or too big.
• Daily contact with employees in the Creative Services, News, Engineering, Traffic, and Programming department regarding on-air promotions. Must be able to communicate effectively with all departments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqn3y1-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.