Accounts Payable Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA
The Web Analyst is responsible for driving digital strategy by being a key partner in providing data analysis, delivering insights, and making recommendations surrounding key business questions. Reporting to the Director of Analytics, this person will work closely with other central data team members and partner with engineering and product groups to help define and track KPIs. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, passionate, organized, and can operate effectively in independent and collaborative team settings. Must have a deep understanding of digital media and a willingness to work towards creative solutions to complex problems in a timely manner. It is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing data team for the nation's largest TV stations chain and help move our business into the future. Familiarity with the broadcast industry is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform root-cause analysis to identify patterns and trends.
• Deep-dive analysis of a wide-ranging topic from defining benchmarks to evaluating performance.
• Explain data anomalies, develop data visualizations and reporting to drive key messaging and recommendations
• Support new strategy, processes design, reporting, and communications
• Create informative and well-organized presentations that contribute to overall business needs and goals
• Perform ad-hoc assignments, including leading and supporting special projects
• Data collection and synthesis; analyst, is responsible for cultivating and maintaining multiple data streams related to reporting needs and requirements
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Statistics or a related field such as Mathematics, Business, Economics, and Finance
• 3-5 years prior work experience in a related position with a digital media or ad tech company required
• Advanced skills in Google Analytics and SQL required
• Experience with Tableau/Data Studio/Looker is a plus
• Analytical mindset and desire to learn to tell compelling fact-based stories that drive action
• Dynamic multi-tasker who can manage day-to-day baseline marketing insights and analytics but can also accept opportunistic interruptions
• Skilled in merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
• Operates efficiently in a dynamic environment and can switch focus based on company priorities
• A self-starter who delivers results, is up for a new challenge and always looking for new tools as ways of bringing facts together
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.