The Traffic Liaison supports the sales department with inventory management and maximization.
• Inventory Management - make sure that the inventory is cleaned and maintained 13 weeks out
• Dub list - Dub list is sent twice a day by traffic hub. Liaison must double check list to ensure all spots (local) are in the building for master control to dub in the system. The liaison will work with the AE's to find this information, then communicate with the traffic hub.
• Purge list - Forward list to master control and make sure the spots have been deleted from the server. Then confirm with the hub once that has been completed.
• Logs - After logs have been turned over by the traffic hub, the liaison will make sure promotion fills the logs and handles any last minute spots that have been added. If there are any spots displaced when the logs are turned over, the liaison must clear the spots. Look over the log to ensure the quality of the log.
• Copy Changes - Liaison is required to make any last minute different advertiser copy changes that affect any printed logs.
• Traffic Instructions - Liaison between sales and the hub when retrieving copy instructions.
other clerical duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7b76-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.