Technician, Director/TD (NE)
The Director will be responsible for the technical directing and guidance of on-air talent and studio crew in order to provide viewers with a professional-looking newscast.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
• Bachelors' degree preferred
• 2-4 years directing live and taped programs
• Proficiency with Ross Overdrive automation or similar required
• Audio board experience required
• Studio production skills a plus
• Must be able to source and solve equipment problems in the studio and control room
• Must be able work independently and have a strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work under the regular pressure of live broadcasts and operational deadlines
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Assist with pre-show prep and post-show promotions
• Set up and operate studio cameras, monitors and teleprompter
• Verify all light fixtures, props, monitors and set pieces are in position and functioning properly
• Coordinate and communicate with show Producers and other studio crew
• Ensure proper mixing and switching of all studio and remote video sources
• Effectively supervise and assign crew members as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp69o-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.