Primary responsibilities include sales & use tax, property tax, and unclaimed property compliance. Duties include tax return preparation, journal entry preparation, tax research, audit support, payment processing, and reconciliation of select tax general ledger accounts. Additional duties include assisting with other tax filings and supporting other members of the Tax Department as needed.
• Preparation of sales and use tax returns
• Assist with monthly property tax accruals, retrieval & review of property tax bills, and processing of property tax accruals
• Assist with unclaimed property reporting and analysis.
• Reconciliation of select general ledger accounts including sales and use tax, property tax, and unclaimed property liabilities.
• Review of use tax accruals for CIP
• Assist with tax audits
• Assist with organization & maintenance of all tax records.
• Assist with tax notices and exemption certificates
• Provide support as needed to other members of the Tax Department
• Provide support for other special tax/financial projects as assigned.
• BS in Accounting, Finance or Business with one to three years' experience
• Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Detail oriented with ability to meet internal & external deadlines.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Dynamics 365 general ledger experience a plus
• CPA certification a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw56kk-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.