Automated Production Control Operator
The Talk Show Host is responsible for hosting a program, conducting in-studio interview segments, and participating in on-location segments as scheduled.
• Provide daily on camera contributions to a daily television show
• Assisting Executive Producer with writing show segments
• Interviewing show guests/clients both in studio and on location
• Collecting information, video or photos at remote locations for post-production
• Greeting and assisting guests during show preparations.
• Researching show topics and developing questions for guests in coordination with Executive Producer
• Attending daily show meeting
• Assisting sales on presentations including meeting with clients
• Participating in events –either station-sponsored or others – to promote the show
• Maintaining a show social media account and assist with all online content as directed by the Executive Producer
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in film, photography, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Five years experience preferred. Proven experience as a host or on-air personality
• Video introduction is required
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple project with varying production timelines
• Must be energetic, positive and great in a team environment
• Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.