Street Team Ambassador
If you are outgoing, energetic, extremely reliable, and have an excellent work ethic, we are looking for you! This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action at some of Central Ohio's biggest events, where you'll have the opportunity to meet viewers and fans from all walks of life, hitting message boards, blasting emails, making promotional stops, starting chats and getting to know some of the area's biggest event managers.
Plus, you will have the chance to be featured on-air in team and station promotional spots, videos, and more! Must be at least 18 years old, able to work a flexible part-time schedule, including events on weekends, and able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs., and have your own transportation.
• Set up NBC4 booth and interact with attendees at events.
• Wear NBC4 Branded Gear and represent the station a variety of events
• Load/Unload event gear into NBC4 Van and drive to events
• Drive NBC4 Branded Vehicles at popular events
• Take photos and videos at events.
• Engage viewers and fans about our station and the benefits.
• In-person attendance is required.
• Assistance with NBC4 Events Including but not limited to:
• Stuff The Backpack Donation & Event Days
• Red, White & Boom!
• State Fair- NBC4 Family Discount Day
• African American Male Wellness Walk
• Columbus Pride Parade
• CSO Picnic with the Pops
• Kings Arts Complex Heritage Music Festival
• American Heart Association HeartWalk
• Classic 4 Columbus
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have clean driving record
• Outgoing, energetic personality.
• Extremely reliable.
• Excellent communication skills .
• High school diploma or some college (preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b2jm-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.