New York, NY
Build and maintain Research systems, ongoing corporate reports, develop sales materials for Account Executives for both Digital and Linear sales needs, as well as maintain detailed programming databases for Nielsen measurement. Working directly with Research, the Sr Analyst will act as a liaison between Sales, Digital Ad Operations, and Programming. Monitor digital audience performance.
• Weekly development of the Ad Sales Pacing report for Digital and Linear Ad Sales.
• Assist in maintaining and developing day to day Digital Reports/statistics.
• Assist/development Custom Digital Ad Sales Decks and/or materials.
• Export/format daily Nielsen overnight data for WGNA and Competitive networks and distribute to the sales team.
• Maintain StarMedia & Nielsen databases – monitor daily and weekly downloads, manually download and process monthly and custom reprocessed Nielsen data, run diagnostic reports, troubleshoot data download issues.
• Format and upload weekly commercial log files for submission to Nielsen to ensure proper measurement of C3 data for Ad Sales.
• Download and export weekly C3 actuals for use in weekly revenue analysis.
• Submit weekly program schedules to Nielsen.
• Run and format quarterly DMA & State distribution reports for Affiliate subscriber analyses.
• BA in business, marketing, communications/media or related field, or equivalent education and experience
• Minimum 24 months related experience in Digital Research
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with Nielsen and/or their software systems
• Strong understanding of comScore digital ratings and/or software systems
• Strong oral and written communication as well as media math skills
• Ability to lead projects, familiarity with Research techniques, attention to detail and the ability to interact positively with others are necessary
• Flexibility to work longer hours during peak periods are a must.
• This is not a work from home position. Employee will follow workplace protocol.
• No budgetary responsibility
The Sr Analyst reports directly to the Manager of Research & Insights and indirectly to the VP of Research & Insights. They also may work directly with other network departments (Ad Sales, Marketing, Programming/Scheduling, Digital Ad Operations), who will be involved in their performance evaluations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kzbz-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.