News Content Producer - NBC 5
Nexstar Media Group is seeking a Motion Designer to be part of a bold team of in-house designers, in Chicago, Illinois. This is a unique opportunity to have your work seen on a national level for both a national news network and a national classic television network. We're looking for a motivated motion designer who is innovative, driven and can take a project from creative concepting/design to final finish as well as having the skills to build off of creative briefs or simple style frames provided by the Creative Producers and/or Art Director.
Must have 4-6 year's experience working in broadcast news, local or network level. Similar experience in broadcast entertainment or post-production considered.
• Must be skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator and Cinema 4D or like 3D software.
• Must have strong design and typography skills.
• Must have a keen sense of current standards in broadcast motion design and print design.
• Must work well with others in collaborative, team environment and create elements for all media platforms.
• Must work well with quick turn-around projects and fast deadlines.
• Must possess proactive leadership skills.
• Job requires an undergraduate degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of classic/retro television programming (1980s, 1990s) a bonus.
Are you ready to help us start something new and exciting in cable television, based in Chicago? Apply today.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7m26-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.