The Sr. Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for supporting the business units in the areas of conducting vendor maintenance, processing invoices, and other AP payment requests. The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst will support all Accounts Payable Analysts with customer service to vendors, business units, and customers taking the lead on more complex issues and accounts.
• Coordinating of AP Analysts workload to ensure efficient Flow of invoices in DocLink for approval, review, and processing.
• Performing final check of all invoices to ensure coding is reasonable, approval requirements are met, and sales tax is properly accrued
• Processing and uploading invoices in a timely manner
• Perform accurate vendor maintenance and vendor research
• Perform weekly review of workflow and work with AP Analysts/markets to resolve any issues
• Void checks as needed
• Provide accurate responses while developing and maintaining strong working relationships with vendors, customers, and sites
• Reviews vendor invoices
• Maintains and ensures that Accounts Payable Reports and Check Registers contain the proper approvals
• Collects and audits to ensure the proper forms (W-9, Tax, Liability Release, etc.) are completed
• Completes credit applications for vendors as needed
• Assists Staff Accountants to ensure all invoices not processed or invoices not yet received, are properly accrued
• Assists the Accounts Payable Manager with year-end 1099 processing
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Management preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Accounts Payable preferred
• Strong computer skills using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Explorer) and server-based systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
• Team player with exceptional oral/written communications skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob6x4-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.