The Nashville sales team is driven to produce results and have fun doing it! We work hard, play hard and WIN! Our digital sales performance has been on a steady climb and we are looking for an energetic, strategic, forward thinking thought leader to join our team and continue the climb.
As a member of the Nashville / Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company as well as partnering with multi-platform sales executives to develop digital revenue . The IDS will be the Nashville market expert on digital services and will work, in conjunction with the local Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Nexstar's digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and local sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships independently and alongside sales team
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Effective in ''four-legged'' call situations
• Expert solution mapping of client needs to digital marketing solutions
• Analyze campaign performance and recommend optimization for performance
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 2+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it's effective use for clients.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkp9n-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.