Do you spend every hour of your life on social media? Are you the person in the friend group chat who finds and shares the BEST viral moments before anyone else? Do you enjoy telling stories and have some working knowledge of basic video/photo production tools? Then we want to hear from you!
NewsNation is looking to hire a Social Media Producer to help create original news/informative content and repurpose media from our cable news channel. Here is some of the engaging tasks you will be managing:
• Watch our cable news shows and spot highlight moments that will engage our online audience
• Utilize our image/video templates (and suggest new ones) and craft engaging titles and descriptions that get people to watch/subscribe to our content on social and go to our website to read/watch even more!
• Have a ''we're all in this so let's get it done together'' attitude, working with the broadcast show producers to create killer social content
• Know how to engage with our followers in a personal but appropriate way, we are America's news network and want our followers to feel a connection with us on TV and social media
• We like experience but ideas and passion can fill in the gaps! We are looking for individuals with three (3) years' experience publishing content to a brand's social media... but do NOT let lack of experience stop you from applying!
Please attach any media or examples of your work with your resume/cover letter... and pitch us on why you are the perfect fit! Social media is the wild west of media and we want to know why you're the perfect gunslinger to have on our team!
NewsNation, America's newest primetime cable news network, is seeking to hire a Digital Producer responsible for the hour-by-hour publishing and promotion of all online content posted on the cable network's digital platforms.
NewsNation is America's source for unbiased news, where engaged citizens get news that represents the full range of perspectives across the country. The team is led by veteran journalists and draws on the local, regional and national expertise of Nexstar's 5,400 journalists in 110 local newsrooms across the country. Formerly known as WGN America, the network is owned and operated by Nexstar Media Inc, the country's largest owner of local TV stations, and reaches 75 million television households in the US
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wj0j-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.