Remote / Virtual
Join BestReviews in building the next generation product review & recommendation service - think modern-day Consumer Reports. We are profitable, have 8M monthly users and are growing fast. We are a fully owned subsidiary of Nexstar, the largest TV station operator in the United States.
As a Senior Director, Performance Marketing at BestReviews, you will lead our paid marketing channels, with a focus on optimization of existing efforts and identification of growth areas. You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team, including product, content, creative, and engineering. Your work will have an immediate and direct impact on our site and our millions of users around the world. You will work directly with the executives of the company and be an integral part of identifying and implementing business growth efforts.
This role is full-time based in Los Angeles, although we may make exceptions for exceptional candidates. Learn more about us here: http://bestreviews.com/about-us
Your primary objective / responsibilities:
• Manage and optimize all paid media efforts including Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram ads, display ads, and content discovery networks
• Identify new paid traffic acquisition sources
• Maintain a laser focus on ROI for all ad spend
• Coordinate with Product team for roll-out of new pages or products
• Help set up and implement data-driven testing to drive company-wide decision making and growth
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Experience with Google Adwords and other paid media with budgets over $50M annually showing a track record of managing gross margin and overall ROI
• Interest in creating innovative ROI-positive projects
• Comfortable working with a multidisciplinary team
• Experience or interest in consumer web
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d933zm-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.