Fox TV Stations
New York, NY
Primary responsibilities for a Publisher Development Driector will be generating and fostering strategic partnerships across key digital video publishers including, display, mobile CTV and new emerging technologies. A Publisher Development Director will use a consultative sales approach to drive adoption of our suite of publisher monetization and adserving products.
Responsibilities and skills:
• Responsibility of building a pipeline and closing partnership deals with online video publishers through Ad Server agreements and Marketplace deals.
• Ability to work within a startup environment, wearing multiple hats as nec e ssary .
• Drive to be an individual contributor, with the opportunity and goal to scale and build a team.
• Tasked with acquiring, growing and maintaining relationships with publishers within the ComScore top 100 video properties.
• Ability to present demo pitches to all levels of an organization, from Director to C-Suite with the ability to break down complex technical explanations in layman's terms when necessary.
• Ability to communicate needs of the market to product to help drive growth of the platform and business.
• Ability to travel 30% (national remit)
• Ability to attend conferences and represent company at industry events for both knowledge gathering / sharing, as well as prospecting.
• Strong entrepreneurial demeanor.
• Manage complex deal negotiations and liaise with internal and external legal departments.
• 3-5 Years relevant experience in ad serving.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem and programmatic media buying/selling
• Familiarity with programmatic, DSPs, SSPs , exchanges and networks.
• Strong OLV publisher rolodex.
• Experience in all things video, including OTT (a plus).
• Knowledge of out-stream and native video units, as well as standard video player technology.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple projects
• Funnel development and pipeline managemen t.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.